Tuesday, August 5, 2008

do u believe????????????

Heyy is it true dat there happens an invisible conversation between those who love each other deeply . . . ?

I have always fancied reading books in which lovers sit together saying nothing . . . still sharing their thoughts via what we call as this psychic conversation or whatever u call it . . . I never believed it until I experianced it . . .

When i stayed away from my mom for about 4 years,(with my grandma) she used to call me everyday . . . certain times she calls me just to ask if im worried or do i ve any problem . . . i used to say "nothing" . . . but the fact is that each time she calls up to ask that, i would be having some sort of problem thats hurting me . . . i dont know how she could sense it . . . still i ignored, calling it as a mere intuition. . . but all of sudden my grandma fell ill and i was left alone . . .and it happened to me dat whenever my grandma's condition worsened i could sense it via nightmares even if she was away. . .maybe its coz she is the one i love the most . . .i even dreamt her death on the night she passed away . . . still i could sense some sort of unknown pain and happiness at times without any reason . . . may its all because of what she feels in heaven . . . may b that pain and happiness is hers . . .

so now i do believe in those invisible thread of relation . . . do u????? . . .have u experianced it anytime????

11 comments:

The Common Man | പ്രാരബ്ധം said...

Yes.. Many times... but I dont think there is a perfect explanation for that...One of those zillion mysteries of this beautiful life...

Quest said...

Even I have felt it.....whenever I feel like calling my amma...she calls me at once :)

tarana said...

common man and viajero....

its a mystery always....abt all those invisible things.....wud like to research on it if i get a chance....gud subject na?

Aneesh said...

I haven't experienced any such thing till now, But sometimes I can foresee my own future, I've known what's going to happen and it has happened, but I don't know when such thoughs come, it just comes :)

Aneesh

tarana said...

wow..aneesh
thats cool...even i have similar experiances...

Priya Joyce said...

tarana i believe there are many things in this world abt which no one knows.
I guess this is also 1 of such wonders.
Yes I hav experienced it and so I believe in it.


BTW I'd informed u tat u r tagged in ur**youngistaan * post.

tarana said...

shobna..
thanks dear 4 dat

Unknown said...

tarana i had many such experiances...tats true yaar.....tat may occure in case of true luv...b/w true frds..etc....nyway i belive nd i had xperiance.........

Archana said...

hey..... i dont kno if i actually bliev bcoz i havnt had an actual xperience or sumthin bt i stil tend to feel its true..... my mind strongly says its true.... nd do remember tht durin our clases once thankam miss said tht her mother too actually felt a negative vibe arnd her sis nd she was true abt it..... nd xplanation.... i havnty read an actual scientific explenation bt i've hear tht there's aura arnd everyone tht interacts with each other.... an aura tht helps a new-born baby recognise her mother.... so mayb there's sumkind of scientific xplanation to this tooo....

Priya Joyce said...

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO YOU

su.alexe said...

she's marvellous abt this blog stuff? na dnt u think u so? even her best friebnd , the buddy,...... is sufferring enough n more.....!!! will read the blog in detail n give ma critical comments n it