Monday, June 16, 2008

For My Love...


Neither I could explain in words,

Nor i could...i could...write in blood,
How much i love you!

The sun watched me all day long,
And stars peeped at me through out the night....

Even they didnt realize the vastness of my love...

Bees buzzed in my ears;
Asking the scent of my love!
Flowers smiled at me;
Searching the colour of my love in my eyes!
The ocean send each of its wave;
Asking the depth of my love!
But I'm helpless...
Even I dont knw, what my love is...
I just know this much...
Each time I take my breath,
My love for you is becoming more...more...and more...

5 comments:

Notebook..... said...

Wooow!!! Yaar!! Great Work!!! I've to admitt!! This Girl s Amazing!!! I never knew that she has a Great Poetry Skill... Great work yaar... Keep it up... Continue ur work... And I pray to god that ''Let this Blessed One in this Blessed World Get Her Love As She Wish N As She Want''!!!

tarana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tarana said...

heyyy sreejith..

dat ws a chweeeet comment....thnx

The Early Bird said...

Thank you for your reply.
Your poems are really nice.
But they are difficult for me,because I am beginner of English Study.
See you later.

tarana said...

thankS BAMBEE...