Sunday, June 1, 2008

UNSAID WORDS!!!

"I'm speechless with lots to talk about love,

I'm full of pain with nothing to feel about love.

Me within me is withering like a leaf,

With colours being absorbed by -Blotting paper of love...

Someonewalked with me, side by side,

Through the corridoors of dreams.

We passed the rooms of memories,

And the windows of thoughts.

A scent of nostalgia was hung in the air...

At the end of that passage,

He walked away, leaving me behind,

In the blue of the sky...

He didnt show his face,

But promised me that he'll come once...

Once...just for me....

2 comments:

anonimo said...

tarana i never even guessed u were this good.
anyway keep the josh always on!!

my whole hearted wishes

visit
www.reelxstudios.00freehost.com

tarana said...

is it so???????
thanks abhijit....
do critize me too...ok